Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Curves that could kill


I really wanted to turn this into my new blog cover. Its not nearly ready for that. I needed to get this sketch out the door before I left for home. After the previous sketch, I realized it had been a while since I really cut loose. Her name is Belladaire. A villain from a pet project of my own. Even without her overwhelming physique she's quite charming. You can only trust her so long as she has need of you. Not a true backstabber, but most definitely looking out for her own best interest. Always certain to have more friends than enemies, not that they last long.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure a lot of us are very interested in hearing about this pet project someday. I know I am.

rico said...

Shes' smokin! Glad I found your blog, I want more!

Attractive Art Community (Big Sam) said...

I've decided that my next post on my blog will be a grip of thick sketches i've done over the last few months! you've inspired me to show them! Look for it Thursday! I love thick!

Chanp said...

cool blog! fun characters! linework is great!